How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Bariatrics
Satisfied Customers: 19644
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Bariatrics Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now

I drank alcohol first and smoked drug alot can i get help

Customer Question

I drank alcohol first and smoked ganja drug alot can i get help it's it's slowing all my nevise vessels in my skull and my body and arms and legs and feet and chest i want to get help who do I call
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Bariatrics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to get back my function in my skull and my body is slowing and my heart is shutting down I want to get help fast
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


You call emergency services


They will come and give you a ride to A&E for help.

Don't wait.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did but they just test my hart I'm a lady 51 it states
Started about 2. 3 months ago when I went out for a drink with a mate and he gave me the the ganja to smoke in a pipe it's like I got alcohol poisoning I'm loseing all my nevise sistom are attacking my skull and my body and every were it's try to tack my heart please help me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there Dr
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love and I will be glad to assist you. The other expert has opted out.

If you have already have an evaluation in A&E and they have excluded any emergency condition, the next step would be a neurologic evaluation. The first step would be to discuss these symptoms with your GP, who can perform an initial neurologic examination, but who can also then refer you to a Neurologist, who can perform a more detailed neurologic examination and additional testing as indicated by the examination.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.