wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I’ve got tooth ache side on the right side of my face and it

Customer Question

Hi I’ve got tooth ache side on the right side of my face and it driving me mad it comes and goes not sure what else I can do being taking paracetamol but doesn’t seem to touch it .
Category: Bariatrics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
12 hours now . And I’m fluxiode for depression that’s it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Went and brought some oragel but that hasn’t really helped either
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

About the only thing you can do is put an ice pack on it and get into see a dentist in the morning as a emergency patient.

Or, if the pain is just too much to bear you can go to the A&E for some strong pain medication to tide you over although I do not believe the A&E can do anything to help with the actual tooth.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there any strong pain killers I can get that I can buy from the chemosty it not bad bad it comes and goes
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

Not without a prescription.

Sorry about that.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS