wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I’ve have suffered wit acid reflux for 7 years now and meds

Customer Question

Hi I’ve have suffered wit acid reflux for 7 years now and meds don’t work y won’t they oere
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No I’m not and I’ve stopped taking meds as they was not working
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Bariatrics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

How old are you ?

M/F?

What have you tried so far to make the reflux better?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I’m 45 an have only this problem
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

since this has been going on for so long I feel it is time for you to see a GI specialist for an upper endoscopy.

This is the best way to figure out exactly what is going on and fix it once and for all.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS