wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Any doctors on here specialists in fibromyalgia would like

Customer Question

Any doctors on here specialists in fibromyalgia would like to know if my symptoms are classic of that. 7 years with no diagnosis and being described as unremarkable of an issue. Whatever that means and having numerous scans and tests returned as normal
Category: Bariatrics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

Why do you feel you have fibromyalgia?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don’t I have lots of joint problems mostly pain and usually bilateral. Never any evidence of joint damage on scans. Also have a burning skin sensation on my legs. Since 2012. Pain in knees hips and elbows. No back problems. 38 years old around 12 stone. Can’t get a diagnosis don’t take any medication
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

The best thing to do is have your GP refer you to specialist in these sorts of things.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS