Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

Week ago I had a slit/cut under foreskin. Friction with sex

Week ago I had a slit/cut under foreskin. Friction with sex I assumed! I let it heal naturally with sudo cream and anti bacterial. It’s been a week and all was good! Sex again and it’s sore again but it’s not cut it’s just purple and wee bit sore.
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Thank you for uploading the image for my better understanding.Yes, indeed this looks like a friction injury during sex or rough masturbation.I suggest -1. Application of 1% Hydrocortisone cream twice a day for 7 days followed by once daily in the morning for another 7 days and then stop it.2. If there is pain take Ibuprofen 400mg 3 times a day or on as and when required basis for a couple of days.3. Have sex with good lubrication.4. Avoid rough friction in the area.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Over all tho I shouldn’t be worried about it??

Yes please - you need not be worried.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.