Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

I step a bit on my conure...and is moving but he have a bit

Hi..I step a bit on my conure...and is moving but he have a bit of blood on his beek now..from nose
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the bird?
Customer: Is moving..drink a bit of water...walk
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Good evening!!Can you please help me?

Hi my name is*****'m a small animal vet in the UK

Is he able to move ok? Is there any visible damage to the beak? Can send me a picture of the beak if possible?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Chris. I stepped on my parrot conure two hours ago. It wasn t a full step but i took him on the pillow. He was resting. Drunk some water. He is moving and climbing. He made normal poop but after an hour when i put him in the cage he sneezed like 10 times and a little bit of blood came out around one nostril..