Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Need to give him the best budgie food the vet said do not

Need to give him the best budgie food the vet said do not use trill
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the bird's name and age?
Customer: Tinny 18 months
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tinny?
Customer: He had a brocken beak the vet cut some off then he has to go back again
Assistant: Is Tinny bleeding a lot?
Customer: No

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Personally I would recommend a high quality pellet feed such as Harrisons Pellets or Lafeber Nutriberries. Seed diets such as trill tend to be deficient in many nutrients. I will forward you a budgie caresheet courtesy of one of my colleagues, please read through it and let me know if you have any questions :)

Let me know if you can open this? I hope it answers all your questions, feel free to message again if you need any further help or advice.

If I could just trouble you to leave me a rating using the stars at the top of the screen. It enables Just Answer to credit me for my time. Many thanks.

Chris

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you very much tilly also has mites