Jav917
Jav917,
5071285

My hamster died over the night. Could you advise me on what

Hello, my hamster died over the night. Could you advise me on what to do? I live in London

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Veterinary Technician for over 35 years.

I would wrap the hamster in a Towel and you could take the hamster to the closest RSPCA office to be creamated. There may be a small charge for the creamation. but it is the best way to have the Hamster taken Care of. IF THe RSPCA office is too far, most Vets offer the creamation service for when an animal passes.

Please reply to discuss this information.

Sincere condolences for your loss.

Joan

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello Joan, thank you for replying so quickly.RSPCA completely left my mind. I will google them to see when I can contact them.Otherwise, I can’t find any information regarding vets and their services.All the best,Violeta

Thank you and so sorry for the loss. I would appreciate a 5 star rating if you have found my information helpful.

Joan