Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

I have a pet parakeet called sparky and hes been loosing his

i have a pet parakeet called sparky and hes been loosing his feathers for a while now he usually molts but not for this long its been around six months hes been loosing them can you hellp please
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the parakeet?
Customer: he has a bald patch on his belly
JA: Where does the parakeet seem to hurt?
Customer: on his belly
JA: OK. What is the parakeet's name?
Customer: sparky
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sparky?
Customer: hes not very tame and doesnt like to be handled iv had hm seven year i can pick him up when he is in the cage but i have a job to catch him when i let him out he does not bite he is just a bit nervouse of humans if you know what i mean im wondering if you can recomend any bird vets in my area for him to go and get treated for feather loss please
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

We can speak via phone or continue by email as you prefer

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can we speak by phone please if you can call me that would be great thanks

Ok no problem, can you enter your phone number?