Jav917
Jav917,
5071285

I d Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be

Hello I d
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the bird?
Customer: befriended a sparrow and he lived with his wife in a little bird box outside my window he’s raised a family there and stayed around now for couple of months she is still here but he’s not been seen for three days this is unusual is he dead
Assistant: Where does the bird seem to hurt?
Customer: I’m so worried
Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: No she is just back and forth all the time all is normal
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the bird?
Customer: No he was fine three days sgo

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Veterinary technician fo someoner over 35 years and have an interest in wild Birds.

Sparrows are Monagamous and are usually mated for life.

The fact the male has not been around does not look promasine. Something may have happened when he was out looking for foods or on a flicght were he was injured and could not get back. He may have been trapped by someone, caught by a cat and injured or caught by a Bird of prey like a Hawk.

Unfortunately, those are perils these Prescious little birds face if they venture away from their nesting area.

If there is any way possible he will make it back to his mate.

I know you are concerned, but I have to be honest , every day awy from his mate and home tere is more of a chance he will not make it hom. It is the cycle of life with small birds as they become prey for other animals.

I do hope he makes it back becuse his presence seems to give you joy as well as his mate missing him. THere is a possibility if he does not come back she may take a new mate.

Please reply if you would like to discuss this information. I am here to assist you with any concerns you may have. My goal is to give you the best information possible and I do hopt to earm a positive rating.

Joan