Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  25+ years working primarily or exclusively with birds
21122637

My budgie is not eating properly, I did take him to a vat

Customer Question

Hello Pearl
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the bird?
Customer: My budgie is not eating properly
JA: What is your bird's name and age?
Customer: I did take him to a vat but in my area there is no bird specialist His name is ***** ***** he is 2 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Blue?
Customer: His weight was 40g and now he is 25gCustomer: he is active so my vat told me its all right but I dont feel the same
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Bird
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 1 month ago.

Did you still wish for a phonecall to discuss Blue?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 1 month ago.

If you use the button on your screen to request a phonecall then I can call you shortly