Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  25+ years working primarily or exclusively with birds
21122637

My conure Spooked today when I. Let her out of the cage and

Customer Question

Hi, so my conure Spooked today when I. Let her out of the cage and she flew into a window and about an hour later I came back to her cage and her lower eyelid is droopy along with her upper one looking like it’s pulled up.
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the bird?
Customer: She is only 5 months old and also has avian polomavirus but the virus has not seemed to come into effect yet
Assistant: There are all sorts of infections the bird can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the bird's name?
Customer: Elfie
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Elfie?
Customer: She is a crimson bellied conure who is dna certified femal
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Bird
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 month ago.

Dr. Michael Salkin is typing. Please note that experts aren't allowed to prescribe prescription drugs in this venue.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Elfie, please?