Dr. Bruce
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with 15 years experience.
14018973

Assistant: How can I help? I have one cocatail bird and she

Customer Question

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have one cocatail bird and she cant propaly walk.
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I was in veterinary clinic and they said they can do for her leg operation but it's not 100 % that she will again walking.and its cost about 200 £
Assistant: What is the bird's name?
Customer: I just wondering to ask how much will cost if I want to her put sleep down
Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Hers name is sara
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sara?
Customer: She cant properly walk and she is using nipple
Category: Bird
Expert:  S. August Abbott, CAS replied 6 months ago.

I am August Abbott, certified avian specialist and owner of N.CA Parrot Rescue - now called Broken Birds Sanctuary. ALL of the birds here have been handicapped/disabled, maimed by abuse.

I have a blind bird who suffered two broken legs and a broken jaw; I have a gorgeous Scarlet macaw with both legs dislocated and fractured into a gnarled mess. These birds came here scared to death, trying to understand why they couldn't do (or be) what they used to.

I would like to work with you at keeping your disabled 'tiel and giving her a very good life in spite of it.

Would you like to try?