Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

Been very listless not whistling wet about beak.feathers

Been very listless not whistling wet about beak.feathers puffed sleeps a lot does eat and drink and times he seems normal
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the bird. What is the bird's name and age?
Customer: Ally think he's about 30 years old got him from my sister who passed 5 years ago
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ally?
Customer: Just know he's not his usual happy self chirping away also likes when we talk to him not doing that now
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First I would like to start with a few questions to help me better understand your case.
How long have we been like this ? Any inderlying health concerns ? How is the appetite and water consumption ?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Since Wednesday he's called ally.hes about 30 years old
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
He's doing more sleeping now and hardly eating

Hello, I have tried 2 times to call. I do not hear anything on your end, are you getting the calls?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Got call then silence .

calling again now