Dr. Bruce
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with 15 years experience.
14018973

Sick bantam, daiarrhea, hunched and dull, hunched up little

Customer Question

sick bantam cock
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the bantam?
Customer: white daiarrhea, hunched and dull
JA: Where does the bantam seem to hurt?
Customer: hunched up little appetite 3 month old bantam cockerel since monday been treated for mites a couple of days ago no worse but no better either
JA: There are all sorts of infestations the bantam can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the bantam's name and age?
Customer: 3-4 months old TREVOR
JA: What is the bantam's name?
Customer: T R
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the bantam?
Customer: trevor
Category: Bird
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike McIntyre replied 2 months ago.
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better understand your case.
What did we treat the mites with ? Have we been eating and drinking well up to the last 3 days ? Any other pets with this one ?
How is the activity level?