Dr. Bruce
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with 15 years experience.
14018973

I’m in my university of Leeds accommodation and I’ve just

Customer Question

Hi - I’m in my university of Leeds accommodation and I’ve just found a pigeon directly outside my flat. It’s sitting still in the rain but when it tries to move it’s limping and not moving it’s wings properly?
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the pigeon?
Customer: Okay thanks, ***** ***** think that’s all
Category: Bird
Expert:  Mike McIntyre replied 2 months ago.
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better understand your case.
Are you able to handle this bird to get it out of the rain since it can not fly now ?