Dr. Bruce
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with 15 years experience.
14018973

Please help on Friday I found a downed swift, thought it was

Customer Question

Hi pearl please help on Friday I found a downed swift, thought it was just back from Africa it doesn’t seem to be hurt but I need expert help or it will dye please ring me back on Blackpool 692195 my name is ***** ***** i am 75 years old please help i think it’s worth saving paul.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the swift's name?
Customer: We call him Nody
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Nody?
Customer: No but he’s got strong tallons
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Bird
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi are you still there?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Edele Grey replied 1 month ago.

You're through to Dr. Edele, a UK vet.

I will send you a call request and once accepted then the call will be done through the Just Answer's phone service and we can have a chat about Nody. If you would prefer to chat via text here that is also fine.