Jeanne Smith
Jeanne Smith,
Experience:  owner at Avian Health Services
106190230

Firstly how does this work? Budgie, Clio 1 year and 3

Hi firstly how does this work?
JA: The Vet will be able to answer your question, plus any follow-ups you may have. What type of bird are we talking about?
Customer: Budgie
JA: Hi there. The Vet will be able to answer your question, plus any follow-ups you may have. What's the budgie's name and age?
Customer: Clio 1 year and 3 months
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Clio?
Customer: He is usually a talkative budgie last 2 days he has been opening his beak more often and not twitting or speaking. He eats and drinks water. He has been sleeping more often
Hi, this is Dr Jeanne Smith.  I'll do my best to help you with home care suggestions and advice for the best course of action.  Does it appear he opens his beak to breathe? Is his chest moving more with each breath or tail dipping down with each breath?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No the opening his mouth it is as if there is something in his mouth that he is trying to get out.

Sorry I was with a client when you requested the phone call.  Do you want to try now?