Dr L Simmon
Dr L Simmon, Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian MVB MRCVS
103237793

The barn swallow baby need a vet in the UK. Where is the

Customer Question

The barn swallow baby need a vet in the UK. Where is the address
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the barn swallow's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: It has been 2 week of this baby accident fall by accident from the tree
JA: What environment do you keep the barn swallow in? Are there other pets or animals around?
Customer: Just one baby bird
JA: What's the barn swallow's name?
Customer: Sorry lily
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: Do you have the vet address for barn swallow at hospital for x Ray of lily Brian and legs problem balance
Category: Bird
Expert:  Dr L Simmon replied 8 days ago.
Hello, you are through to Dr Linda, a UK based vet with 10 years of clinical experience.When it comes to wildlife, most local vets will be happy to see them. You just need to call ahead to make an appointment.
An alternative is to contact the RSPCA or a local wildlife sanctuary.If you send on your postcode, I can forward the details of your nearest open clinics.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do you know where the vet hospital in london for barn swallow bird please
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Email me please for the address I live in South London
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am deaf and I can't speak call you

As I have said, the majority of vets will see wild animals including birds, there is no specific bird hospital.

Vets see all animals.

If you send me your postcode I can forward the details of your closest clinics who you would then contact directly to make an appointment.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What is clinic ??
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My post code is rm10 9ys

Sure thing.

In my previous email, I listed the Avian vets closest to you.

However, most vets can see wildlife including birds. You need to call directly on the day to ask if the vet is happy to see birds.

So your closest clinics include

Best Friends Dagenham:***********/p>

Goddards Dagenham:***********/p>

They open at 9am tomorrow.

Your closest open clinic today is Chadwell Heath Vets4Pets and their number is *****

Please let me know if there is anything else.

I hope I was able to answer your question fully.  To add me as a favourite, after rating me you can go to your ‘My Questions’ page and use the heart icon labelled ‘Favourite Expert’. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert then type @</bCustomerat the start of your next chat.

Any future questions will be welcomed.

- You can check back into this window at any time with an update and further questions.

- Tips are never expected but always appreciated.