Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a 2013 BMW R1200gGS Adv bought in Feb. and I cant get

I have a 2013 BMW R1200gGS Adv bought in Feb. and I cant get the key out of the ignition. Any suggestions?Brian

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you.

there is not a lot you can do in this case unfortunately - wiggle the key and tap or pound with a fist in the area

if it won't come free it isn't worth fighting with, you should have it resolved under warranty / motorplan to make sure nothing is damaged

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your repairs.