Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

Bmw 2007 e70 x5 Central electrical failure message all

Bmw 2007 e70 x5

Central electrical failure message all warning lights on and then went of for a while now back on again
What faults are logged in the cars computer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Would you believe it when I checked no faults on the computer and every thing seems ok again but for how long seems to be a strange fault coming and going like that
How did you scan for faults?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry I thought you meant on the service computer in the menu system I'll have to get it scanned then to find out what's logged on it
Yes, that is the only next step. It could be as simple as a software issue, but could be a failing alternator or other failing component. The only way to verify is a scan

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.