Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years

1992 3 series touring lux, broken fuel pump and flat battery,

Customer Question

1992 3 series touring lux, broken fuel pump and flat battery, advice for getting it back on the road please! (Oxfordshire)
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure what kind of advice you are seeking?
Are you referring to the two issues you identified specifically?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What I'd like is a local independent mechanic who can fix the fuel pump.Either mobile or with a tow truck. It's an old but much loved reliable car that needs the right kind of know how. If you can help with this my question has been answered. Many thanks.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. I think I have found a mechanic.
As just answer couldn't help please advise how I can get a refund.