Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

On a recently purchased 2013 X5 I have noticed that the

On a recently purchased 2013 X5 I have noticed that the front tyres are Davanti 275/40 R20 and the back tyres are Bridgestone Dueller 315/35 R2. Will this make a difference?
Do you have any warning lights on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The rear tyres are low profile
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
He sizes you have are the same diameter front and rear so you will not have a problem there
It is not ideal to have mixed tyre types/treads but as long as they are the same on each axle it isn't usually a huge concern. I would keep these and then either front or rear are worn replace all 4 with a matching set in the current sizes
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
If there are no additional questions please kindly click on a positive rating as this is he only way I receive credit for my time and answer .