Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

Can an odometer on a BMW 320D coupe (E92) roll back by 1

Can an odometer on a BMW 320D coupe (E92) roll back by 1 mile after battery disconnection?
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
the answer is no, this cannot happen.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are welcome - please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating to complete the quesiton