Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

Thank you, is it possible that the things the garage

Thank you Steve, is it possible that the things the garage did,could have caused these problems

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

even if you are on a subscription plan with multiple questions you must still select a positive rating although you will not be charged anything additional beyond your subscription rate.

Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
that is hard to say as I was not present while the work was being preformed. But yes, it is possible that the work done could lead to several of these issues, yes.

again, this is nothing to do with the gearbox. I would strongly suggest you take the vehicle to another garage for proper diagnosis and repair.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.