Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

Have already replaced the sensor, but still not working,the

Have already replaced the sensor, but still not working,the people who supplied it said that the error code needs to be removed ?
Should it have worked as soon as it was replaced or does something else need to be done

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
sensors should work immediately when replaced. I would try unhooking the car battery for an hour to see if anything changes. From there I would try swapping the sensor with another temporarily to see if the fault moves with the sensor
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for all your help