Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I've just bought e92 2010 with N53b30 engine and on my way

Hi There,
I've just bought e92 2010 with N53b30 engine and on my way back home engine temperature was between 105 and 110 degrees. It looks bit to high to me but I've been told by mechanic that it's normal in these engines and that fan starts at 110 temp. What you think about it? Thanks in advance.
Hello what is the last 7 of the vin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its E430220

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

this temperature range is fine on this engine, the mechanic is correct

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle...