Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a bmw 1 series 120d se and all interior instruments

I have a bmw 1 series 120d se and all interior instruments stoped working while im driving at motor way speeds the speedo and rev and fuel gage all went to 0 and the aircon turned off and the radio the stering buttens dont work eather
hi how can I help you with this? did you want to know possible causes?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please

does the engine still run? do other electrical components still work?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
runs and drives all extiror lights work

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

please check fuses if you have not and also unhook the vehicle battery for an hour to reboot all systems

if the issue persists, I would suspect either a faulty ignition switch, or a failed control module which is causing interference for other systems.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It happend while i was driving at 70mph on the m20 going to work so ill see what i can do after work