Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

How do you select neutral in a 2014 bmw 330d m sport when

Customer Question

how do you select neutral in a 2014 bmw 330d m sport when the engine wont start
Category: BMW
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

Make sure the battery has a charge in it.If it is dead it may not select neutral and you would need to hook up jumper cables or a battery charger to get power to the electronics to then shift to neutral.If this was already tried let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete