Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Can you tell me if anyone can fix my airbag system in the UK

Customer Question

Can you tell me if anyone can fix my airbag system in the UK as the warning light is on?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.

hi there

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.

any garage with a scanner that can communicate with the restraint system can diagnose and repair the issue.

any BMW specialist or main dealer would be able to do this easily, or even most bosch certified garages. It is not a terribly specialized repair.

Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.

If you need more help please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, please consider rating me as 5 STAR!! It is much appreciated. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question after you rate if needed - rating will not close out your question. Please do not forget to leave a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my time and answer, thank you.