Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a BMW 320 d Msport GT 2014 Today i was driving and at

Customer Question

Hello i have a BMW 320 d Msport GT 2014 Today i was driving and at a point i see o tha screen temperature to high on the engine?Do you now the reason?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
Hi how many miles are on the car?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
72000
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

unless you have a coolant leak which has caused a low-coolant situation, this is most likely a faulty waterpump or thermostat.

the two are usually replaced together, in either event you will want to replace the pair.

If you need more help please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, please consider rating me as 5 STAR!! It is much appreciated. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question after you rate if needed - rating will not close out your question. Please do not forget to leave a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my time and answer, thank you.