sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have bmw x6 2009 xdrive5.0i replaced new DME and

Customer Question

hi
i have bmw x6 2009 xdrive5.0i
replaced new DME and reprogramme coding done
the car start rugged fault code of injectors show.
fault code 30BD injectors x,y,z or dogital engine elictronic, internal fault.i dont know where to startplease advise
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.
Dear customer, would you give more information please?
how many miles have your car? Is there any other fault? and why did you replace the DME? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
120000km
theee is one more fault code only in the DME 2e7c bsd bus communication fault.we change the dme because water gose inside the dme and the car dosent start and there was no access to the dme conteol unit.after we replace dme the car is workiing if you hold accelrator.

Dear customer, first I want to apologise with you for my delay. This query really made me investigate and talk with other colleagues because it is something not usual and it has made me think and analyze the car's systems.
First I need to know if the last reference code in the injectors doesn't exist anymore.
In respect to the other code, I need that you check the alternator because it is presenting problems with the BSD, I need also a review and maintenance to the throttle body system which may be the root of the fail in the minimum.