Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a bmw 2004 5 series touring model diesel 2.5, the

I have a bmw 2004 5 series touring model diesel 2.5 , the heater blower has stopped I have checked the 2 fuses and they are fine . is there any other checks before I start to dismantle to find the fault
Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: I have only checked the fuse box behind the glove box are there fuses in the box at the rear
Assistant: Are you fixing your Touring yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was just checking fuses and preliminary checks before getting a garage involved
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

hello - what is the last 7 of the vin of the car?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
WBA/NJ5208/OB685332

thanks'

there are no other simple checks to be done - at this point the fault is either the speed control unit or the blower fan itself so these are the next checks to make

If you need more help please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, please consider rating me as 5 STAR!! It is much appreciated. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question after you rate if needed - rating will not close out your question. Please do not forget to leave a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my time and answer, thank you.