Philip Wessels
Philip Wessels,
Experience:  owner at point zero
106201380

I can’t open the door with my blade key. My battery is flat.

Customer Question

Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: No but I can’t unlock the door or open boot
Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 2011
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My fob doesn’t work and trying to use the blade key and I can’t unlock
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that my car doesn’t unlock so I can’t jump start
Category: BMW
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Philip Wessels replied 3 months ago.

Hi - My name is***** can try and assist you today

Excuse the obviously question but just want to be certain to be able to assist you. Have you inserted the key blade into the key slot and turned the key clockwise or anticlockwise to open? This should help you getting into the car even though the battery is flat.

I iwll be logging off for the week. I hope that the above information has helped you or that you found a solution regardless. Please kindly rate my service. Regards Philip :)

Expert:  Philip Wessels replied 2 months ago.

Hi - has your issue been resolved? I am back online to try and assist you if you still need it ?