Robert
Robert, BMW Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I turned the key in the driver side door and unlocked my car

Customer Question

I turned the key in the driver side door and unlocked my car the car unlocked and all the windows come down I've managed to get the windows to shut but my car wont lock any idea what the problem could be
Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?
Customer: I have managed to drive the car fine I just cant lock it
Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 2002 series 3
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ain't quite sure what to try so dont want to make the problem worse
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How long does this take
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, did this happen after some kind of problem or replacing or disconnecting the battery?