Robert
Robert, BMW Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

There seems to be a lot of juddering between stopping and

Customer Question

Hi there. There seems to be a lot of juddering between stopping and starting and up to 40mph and a knocking noise in the background
Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: Its an X3 08 - we arent sure where - over 6 months and 1 garage thinks its not 4 tyres the same and we think it sounds / feels like the*****Assistant: Are you fixing your X3 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have sent it to a garage already once who changed the VTG transfer box and they put it on the diagnostics and nothing coming up
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Dont think so
Category: BMW
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you with this ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
cancel it please