experteer
experteer,
77184159

I have locked my only key inside my BMW and am desperate to

I have locked my only key inside my BMW and am desperate to use the car this morning. I live at Fawley, postcode SO45 1AB - T: 023 80891543. Please ring if you can help. Yours, Gilly Drummond
JA: How many miles are on the BMW? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: It has not happened before but we lost the second key some time ago. The mileage is substantial as the car is over ten years old and I have a second home in Scotland
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: I don't know but can find out at 9 am in the morning when our Estate Office opens
JA: What year is your Estate?
Customer: It is an historic estate, a land holding not a car!
JA: Are you fixing your Estate yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have no idea what to try. I am a lively old lady who knows very little about cars which is why I need your help
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, Simply how to open the car so I can retrieve the key I have left inside

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is Michael, I would like to help you.

Unfortunately we do not send out mechanics, we are a pure online consultation.

There is only one way to get the car open from the outside, by means of a wire rope, which is inserted through the door to the inside.

The breakdown service should be able to do that.

I'm sorry that I can't do anything else for you from here.

Über eine Bewertung mit 5 Sternen über die Sternenleiste oben auf der Seite würde ich mich sehr freuen, ohne diese Bewertung schüttet der Seitenbetreiber keine Bezahlung an uns Experten aus.

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don't hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer Your Experteer

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The AA Breakdown Service was just what I wanted but at the time I was in such a panic over my BMW keys, I just did not think of it. Your advice was just what I needed. Thank you. 5 stars. Yours, Gilly Drummond

Please rate me at the star bar above. Thanks.

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don’t hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer Your Experteer