Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

Windows won’t go up after shutting doors on 318i convertible

Windows won’t go up after shutting doors on 318i convertible also wipers have stopped working. This was all after the spare wheel well got filled up with water also the battery compartment had water in to. Not sure how’s it’s getting in. The roof is good. CD player in boot has stopped working and wen I put in reverse the side mirrors not tilt also.
Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Have to be honest I brought in summer and never had Bmw before. It didn’t come with the little manual you normally get and not even sure where the fuse box is on them yet.
Assistant: What year is your Convertible?
Customer: 54 plate
Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing as yet as it happened late this afternoon
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No think that’s all the faults

Hi my name is Gavin can I help you with this ?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hope so Gavin. The roof has stopped working and the windows to. I have check all the fuses. Has a tarpaulin over at the min so I’m pretty desperate to get fixed. Many thanks