Robert
Robert, BMW Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Basically I just saw a message on my Idrive dipped beam

Customer Question

Basically I just saw a message on my Idrive dipped beam right failure and left failure too
Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 2016
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3series
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing fixed
Category: BMW
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, in addition to the message do you have any other indicator or failure in your car?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No

Dear customer, but have you activated the dipped beam headlights and verified that they are not working as they should? Or they are working normally but the indicator appears on the dashboard?