Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I need to know which fuse to replace for driver side rear

Customer Question

I need to know which fuse to replace for driver side rear electronic window on a 2016 BMW 430i
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: omly only the rear one
JA: Are you fixing your 330i yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet as can’t identify the fuse to change
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: BMW
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Could you sahre with me your reg number to give you the specifc fuses for your model.
thanks