Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I had the battery off 2-3 days car cranks no start maybe the

Customer Question

I had the battery off 2-3 days car cranks no start maybe the CAS is not synced 0
JA: Have you checked the engine's fuel supply? And the spark plugs -- are they all working?
Customer: Car almost starts just will not idle fuel plugs checked
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: E93 330i 2008
JA: Are you fixing your 330i yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked fueses fuel pressure with inpa
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats it thanks
Category: BMW
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, is the battery ok?

do you have any indicator lit?