sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I loaded the speed camera on my 2020 x5. The waring of a

Customer Question

Hi I loaded the speed camera on my 2020 x5. The waring of a pending camera is not showing on HUD is
JA: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I reset the cpu by pressing the vol button for 30 seconds
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I dont think so
Category: BMW
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay and would like to know whom i am having the pleasure to chat with.

Dear customer, could you explain to me a little better what the problem is please?

Is it a problem at the camera level that it turns off every 30 seconds or turns off only when you press the volume button or  it does not read signals?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The problem is that the camera warning display does not appear on the HUD only on the dashboard display
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Dear customer, then you do not have to worry, many customers have presented some inconveniences at the level of the HUD screen, it is nothing to worry about, it simply misconfigures the reading of this screen, sometimes it does not even mark something, what is done is the reset from the factory data through a diagnostic equipment and the problem disappears as your 2020 model vehicles are surely under warranty and they do not charge you anything for doing this, but it is not even necessary to go to the dealership any garage that has a multi-brand diagnostic tool with BMW software can do it, but i rather the dealership as the car might be under warranty.