Kevin
Kevin, BMW Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

I have BMW X5 which has no parking assist and reversing

Customer Question

I have BMW X5 which has no parking assist and reversing assit can i add them now?
JA: What year is your X5?
Customer: 2018
JA: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I havent tried anything... just asking its doable in the dealership
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing for today. thanhks
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello. anyone there?
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Mahesh
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am happy to chat
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.
Hi Mahesh I hope you are well. Can I take the vehicle vin and il see what’s available from bmw
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
sure
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
WBAKS620300Z47338
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.
Thanks il look this up and. One back to you shortly if that’s ok ?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
thats fine. thanks
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello. you still there?
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.
Ok yes sorry for the delay . BMW list retro fit parts for the rear park distance control system and for reversing camera
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
can dealership fit these?
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
excellent. thank you
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.
No problem