Kevin
Kevin, BMW Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

I have a bmw mini clubman 2litre the window spray is not

Customer Question

I have a bmw mini clubman 2litre cooper the window spray is not working
JA: What year is your Clubman?
Customer: 2017 reg LBB66 gvg
JA: Are you fixing your Clubman yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: BMW
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 18 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they know the make, model, year of your vehicle, engine type and size, fuel type and registration plate number.
Please provide the information above to help Experts find a solution quicker.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Oleksandra – Moderator
Expert:  Kevin replied 18 days ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?
Expert:  Kevin replied 18 days ago.

I'm really sorry to hear that your having issues with your washers but don't worry you are not alone as this is a very common issue. For some reason, the washer fluid put in the bottle reacts and actually manages to block the filter on the base of the washer pump preventing the flow of fluid. The fix requires the washer bottle to be removed and flushed to remove the buildup. I've attached the guides to carry this out should you want to do this yourself, if not a garage will charge around half an hour of labour to do this with the average being around £40 plus vat.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Expert:  Kevin replied 13 days ago.