sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a a 2007 330d cab, the boot open warning light keeps

Customer Question

hi i have a a 2007 330d cab, the boot open warning light keeps coiming up even when the boot is closed ?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: light on dasd saying boot open
JA: Are you fixing your Cab yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: dash, slamming it shut locking the car and changing the central locking not to open passenger and boot locks when opening .. just started to invesigtae
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thats all at this stage , very annoying as you cannot but the rood fown whilst the warning light is on...
Category: BMW
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, you are having faults in the boot sensor, I recommend that you have a check with a diagnostic kit to rule this out, also do a fuse inspection and if this is not enough, check the wiring that goes to the sensor.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thank you will do .

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.