Eric
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Can u check service history for me, 2015 X5, I am actually

Customer Question

Can u check service history for me
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 2015 X5
JA: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am actually chasing it. Been reported stolen 2017 but I found action after that. If it has visited BMW I would like to know where
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thanks
Category: BMW
Expert:  Eric replied 17 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for contacting us for assistance with your vehicle. I'm Eric. I will be happy to assist you with your question. May I ask to whom I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

Expert:  Eric replied 17 days ago.

Hi! Nice to see you today! I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. I know this can be frustrating.
Please give me a moment to type out some information for you. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Expert:  Eric replied 17 days ago.

HI

I do need the VIN of the vehicle in question

Expert:  Eric replied 16 days ago.

HI

Without knowing the vin number, there is no way for me to check. You will need to call BMW at 900 357 902 and have them pull any service records by the vin number.

Glad I could be of some help today! I hope everything works out well for you! If there are any additional questions on this issue that should arise, please feel free to reply and ask!
Have a great day!
Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your questions!

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
WBAKV220100H13086
Expert:  Eric replied 16 days ago.

HI

Ok, let me check and see if it has gone into a BMW authorized service center for anything and if so, where.

Expert:  Eric replied 16 days ago.

HI

If there has been any service done, it has not been at a BMW authorized service center. There are even several open recalls on it that were never done and no notations of having been declined by the driver, and nothing in the way of service and repairs under the vin number.

So either the person driving it has done their own repairs or had done at independent repair garages.