Robert
Robert, BMW Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Ihave z4bmw with soft top roof have replaced motor but find

ihave z4bmw with soft top roof have replaced motor but find it was burst pipe does the roof have to come of to replace pipe
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 93 000 miles omn the clock manuel
JA: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: unfiortunaly i am disabled so got a ,mobile mec to fix this for me , he reaplaced the pump then found it was thr pipe that had burst , have not seen him since
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the pipe that went was no 11 , but all i have ,managed to get is no 13

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a Vehicle Master Tech/MOT Tester located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call.I don’t personally offer this service. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best advice possible and to help you. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Firstly can i ask who i am speaking with today?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
mick parry

Hello Mick.

In order to replace the hydraulic lines to the cylinders the rear shell of the roof needs to come off yes. any other questions

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
dont bother with the phone call many thanks

That's fine Mick. its an automated call service i have no control over im afraid. if you have no further questions then best of luck with the repair and thanks again for visiting Justanswer

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
thanks for your reply mick

No problem