How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F. Naz Your Own Question
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Category: Business
Satisfied Customers: 1077
Experience:  Doing Chartered Accountancy
Type Your Business Question Here...
F. Naz is online now

I have a query. If I am on a paye and earn over what I have

Customer Question

I have a query. If I am on a paye and earn over what I have declared through paye, for 2016 / 2017. How can I rectify this. I am also registered on self assessment.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Business
Expert:  F. Naz replied 21 days ago.
Kindly, elaborate what exactly you need, thanks.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
If a company director is on a PAYE for that company but also is registered on self assessment in his name. Can I, if earned over what is declared through paye, declare this extra income through self assessment and pay ‘if owed’ the tax. Also, can you recommend any good practice guides.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 21 days ago.

Okay will update you on this, thanks.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have the answer now. Many Thanks all sorted.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 19 days ago.
You are always welcome :-)