Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  Over 13,000 accepts & 100% feedback in the old math category
3546829

1st

1st

Hi there! Thanks for using the JustAnswer site and thanks for asking your question!
I'm looking forward to helping you solve this. My hope is to help you get an answer quickly and accurately.

This is:

x - tanh(x) + C

Let me know if you have questions at all about this.
If you're set with this problem, thanks in advance for a five-star rating!
Once you do that, the system will let you post another question, if you have any more.
Have a great day, and thanks again!
-Scott

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
2nd

This is:

sinh^3 (6) / 9

There are a few ways to write this, so let me know if it complains...

Have a great day, and thanks again!
-Scott

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
3rd

This is:

ln(61/11)

Have a great day, and thanks again!
-Scott

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello Scott! I hope all is well. I wanted to ask you if you would be available tomorrow afternoon or Sunday afternoon I need help with a statistics assignment. The topics covered in the Assignment are :- organizing data histograms frequency polygons and ogives
-other types of graphs
- measures of central tendency, variation, position
- and exploratory data AnalysisPlease let me know :)!
Hi, yes, I should be online by around 2pm eastern this weekend.  Just make sure I'm here before you start :)

Tomorrow (Saturday) night, I'll be offline from 6:00 through 9:30 or so.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Oh ok thanks for letting me know will Sunday night work better for you ?

Tomorrow afternoon from 2-6 or after 9:30 is good.  Or Sunday afternoon/evening.  Just let me know in advance.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok perfect after 9:30’sounds good then for tomorrow! Let me know when you’re online :)

Sure, tomorrow after 9:30 is great!  I should be here, so just post when you're ready tomorrow to confirm I'm here.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hey Scott I am not going to able to make it tonight because I’m having a family issue right now however at what time can work for you tomorrow
No worries about today, and I hope things are okay.  Tomorrow should be fine any time after 2pm, through midnight or so.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok perfect I will for sure be on tomorrow and let you know before thank you so much :)

Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hey Scott :) today I will be able to at 6pm is that good?
Sure, 6pm sounds good.  Please write here beforehand just to be sure.