How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 103424
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now

I have made an application for an etA . I later

Customer Question

I have made an application for an etA for Canada. I later realized i have misunderstood a question , which means the decisions to the application is pending. What can i do about it. I want to correct the mistake. How do i go about doing this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear this. Fax in the correct information at once.And you can get through if you try the call centre shortly after it opens in the morning in most cases though try Tuesday or Wednesday rather than Monday.